request to join button

League Notice
  • If your team has 9 players apply to the tournament and we'll accept you ASAP! (:

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ScreamFortress 1 week ago.

• Author

quank
    Participant

When does a newly created team get the request-to-join button?

ScreamFortress
    Keymaster

The button is automatically on your team page from the creation.

However I have noticed some people are trying to edit their team without actually updating the name for it. Meaning, you get the template and everything once you save the team with it’s new name. If you don’t the system thinks you’re just on an empty page still and won’t set it up.

If you need me to force the team setup just reply back here!

quank
    Participant

Would LOVE if you could force-complete the team setup, thanks!
    I have changed the name, pressed save after the uniqueness check, and update/publish at the top right yesterday and today.

ScreamFortress
    Keymaster

What is your team’s name? I’ll force complete it then and finish setting the rest up. Also if you need anything else feel free to let me know!

quank
    Participant

I must have messed something up on the first attempt of mine to make a team, I have since tried it again and its working now.
    Sorry for taking your time here, and thanks for the replies.

ScreamFortress
    Keymaster

Hey no problem! Stuff happens, Just glad you’re good and all ready! (: If you need anything open up a discord ticket or post another thread! Locking this now.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘request to join button’ is closed to new replies.